Standing Wings to Sitting Wings Pose
This is a simple flow for beginners
If you enjoyed this video please follow and stay tuned for more
• Start by opening the fabric and stepping in.
• Step one foot forward to the front of fabric. Make sure both shoulders are behind fabric.
• On the side opposite of standing leg, pull fabric open from behind.
• Bring your foot forward and step into open fabric.
Now you’re ready to spread your wings
• Hands reach up and open legs to sides, adjust if needed.
• Practice opening and closing legs. Enjoy holding the pose and breathing
When ready to exit
• Hands reach up and pull as you bring your legs together.
• Unhook your foot and bring back to center. Make sure shoulders are behind fabric.
• Slowly bend knees to sitting position.
• Grab the fabric from behind and open your wings
Make sure to listen to your body and enjoy!